Step-by-step survival techniques
There is a truth in the world of hand-to-hand combat that too many martial artists aren’t aware of or refuse to believe. Every time you discover a sure technique, one that makes all your training partners groan and writhe in agony, there exists out there in the mean streets a host of people who won’t feel it. People like these:
• Attackers with large muscle bulk or large fat bulk
• Attackers intoxicated on alcohol
• Attackers under the influence of drugs
• Attackers out of control with rage
• Attackers who are mentally deranged
• Attackers who feel pain but like it
Loren W. Christensen draws on decades of martial arts training and law enforcement experience, giving you techniques to survive the worst-case scenario.
This book isn’t about working out with a training partner. It’s about surviving a desperate street attack against a nightmare adversary who doesn’t acknowledge what you thought was your best shot.